During a time of civil war, Kenshi Sanada is born the son of a powerful warlord. When he is still a child, a rival clan takes his family castle. Helpless to save them, he can only watch as a nightmarish creature murders his father and mother right before his eyes. Barely escaping with his life, Kenshi is spirited away by the king of the tengu. The shape-shifting raven leads him to the hidden retreat of a sect of mystic warriors–mountain priests who practice the magic of Shugendo.
Six years have passed and the time has come for Kenshi to leave the mystic’s protective lair and face his demons in the world beyond. But the fiend that haunts his nightmares is also the one that shattered his life. More than a bad dream, it wants him dead.
In Legends of the Hengeyokai: Tengu Prince, nothing is as it seems. Shape-shifting creatures, both good and evil, populate the magical world of feudal Japan. And a young man could pay the ultimate price for a deadly rival spawned in the mists of time.
This riveting first volume of an epic fantasy adventure will leave you stunned and begging for more.
Find it on AMAZON.COM!
Click here: http://tinyurl.com/bpq6fz8
TWELVE MONTHS OF WRITING WORKSHOPS!
- Update on Book Two of Legends of the Hengeyokai “Cherry Jewel” (creativemusingsoflediar.com)
- Tengu, Crow-Headed (dungeonsanddrawings.blogspot.com)
- Why do tengu have long noses? (japanexplained.wordpress.com)
- Voyage of the Blue Dragon: Navigating the River Mouth (rough draft) (unknownzine.blogspot.com)
- Heroica: House Collapse from destination unknown (unknownzine.blogspot.com)