So glad that you dropped by. If there was some way to offer you a glass of champagne, a cup of your favorite tea or coffee delight, know that I would have a counter filled with such yummy things to share with you. Since technology has yet to allow this type of wonder, I offer fun articles and stories that hopefully will leave you enlightened and delighted.
A little about myself as a writer, it began in high school when I wrote page after page of romantic, lyrical poetry. Years later, I penned several novels, screenplays, and short stories in the fantasy, action, adventure, and science fiction genres. I have published several travel related and fact-sheet articles online. Eight different WordPress blogs currently keep me busy, the main one entitled, “Creative Musings” which showcases my own articles, short stories and novels.
In 1998, my screenplay “Sakura, Jewel of the Rising Sun” won the “Grand Award for Best Screenplay at Worldfest Houston and went on to be considered at such production companies as Disney and Paramount Pictures. As of yet, no movie deal has been struck, but this little detail will not deter me from continuing to try!
On a more personal note, during five years of active duty in the United States Navy, I served as an air traffic controller in Alaska, stationed on the Aleutian Island of Adak, and then as a weather specialist at Kingsville Naval Air Station in South Texas.
“Open a door in your mind and see what crawls out…” Ledia Runnels
- Legend of the Tengu Prince, Chapter One: Mountain Goblin (lediarunnels27221219.wordpress.com)
- The Long Flight to Adak, Alaska (creativemusingsoflediar.com)
- Haiga: Japanese Painting and Poetry (explorationart.wordpress.com)
- Book Excerpt from Legend of the Tengu Prince (legendofthetenguprince.wordpress.com)
- Legend of the Cherry Jewel: “Prophetic Dreamer” (Novel Excerpt) (lediarunnels27221912.wordpress.com)
- Legend of the Tengu Prince: Available on Smashwords! (legendofthetenguprince.wordpress.com)
- Going Nowhere Fast (creativemusingsoflediar.com)
- Black Obelisk: Chapter One “Shades of Gray” Part Two (creativemusingsoflediar.com)
- Through the Open Gate… (legendofthetenguprince.wordpress.com)