Click here for your free copy of Black Obelisk! https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/333359
Charles “Charlie” Malachi Theibes is a talented linguist and historian of ancient times. But Charlie has a terrifying problem…
For the past ten years, a ghost he calls the gray lady has haunted him. But it’s his nightmares of a soul-sucking obelisk that have caused him the most trouble.
So when a renowned archaeologist begs him to come to the rain forest, where deep in the African Congo the tip of a giant, black obelisk is “growing up” out of the jungle floor, Charlie is intrigue. Especially since his nightmares are about a phenomenon such as this occurring in this same place. But what are the glyphs that swarm like insects around the dark column and why does the obelisk feel “alive” to the touch?
A dark secret, traced back to antiquity, may have the answers to stop the terrors that haunt Charlie awake and asleep. It may also hold the key to keeping an unimaginable horror from ripping apart the very fabric of the world.
In Book One of the epic adventure, Keepers of the Ancient Tomes, Black Obelisk will have you turning pages and breathless until the last word.
- New Writing Information: Tips Etc. (creativemusingsoflediar.wordpress.com)
- Smashwords Summer/Winter Sale (wordobsession.net)
- Smashwords Sale (sarahdaltry.com)
- Erecting an Obelisk (holylandphotos.wordpress.com)
- June 23 The Obelisk (sbiondich.wordpress.com)
- Obelisk (scrollsandi.wordpress.com)
- !Border Concepts Giant Obelisk (borderconceptsinc72205obeeed.wordpress.com)